Halloween Horror Marathon: Part 8 - The Devil Inside (2012)

It doesn't really matter how much I hated this movie. Nothing that I say will amount to anything. As a reviewer there is nothing I can do that this film doesn't do to itself.

You see it's simple.

THIS FILM HAS NO END!

Just as we really get to the meat of the movie, the screen fades to black and then gives you a website link as the ending.

Words fail me.

Common thought leaps from my brain in a desperate attempt to escape from this movie.

This one fact should be enough to make people NOT WATCH THIS.

Part of me wants to point out all the flaws of this movie. To actually give this a proper review. But at the end of the day, that would take effort and I don't think a movie that even gives me a damn ending deserves me going into depth.

Instead I shall now list exorcist movies that I feel you should watch instead of this mess:

The Exorcist
The Last Exorcism
The Possession

Okay that's done. I'm now going to drink something to try and exorcise this movie from my brain.

Comments

Popular Posts