Review: 30 Nights of Paranormal Activity with the Devil Inside the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2013)

Review by Disgruntled Monkey

Director: Craig Moss
Starring: Kathryn Fiore, Flip Schultz, Olivia Alexander
Writer: Craig Moss

I knew this was going to be bad, but I was curious. It's the same with all the parody movies I watch nowadays. My disappointment is always reinforced, but I always watch because I want another Airplane or Spaceballs. Instead I get a movie that thinks references are comedy.

Truly it's difficult coming up with a review that says anything different to all the movies that I've watched like this. Like Epic Movie or A Haunted House, it's just a constant stream of the same problems.

However I will give this movie credit. This has to be the worst parody movie I've watched so far. Nothing makes sense, and at this point the references are just getting stupider and stupider. They reveal that one of the ghosts in the house is Bane. Why? Not only isn't it funny, nor does it make sense, but they get one of my favourite wrestlers to play the part. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
If you want to groan then this is a definite must watch. However if you want to do better things with your life you can movie onto something better. It's not funny and has no redeeming features what so ever.


Category
Rating
Reason
Entertainment
0 Bane's out of 1
I didn't laugh at all.
Script
0 Bane's out of 1
HAHAHAHA, script, HAHAHAHA
Acting
0 Bane's out of 1
Why Christopher Daniel? Why?
Directing
0 Bane's out of 1
I'm pretty sure these direct themselves.
Technical
0.5 Bane's out of 1
For all it's horribleness I've seen cheaper looking movies.



Overall
0.5 Bane's out of 5
It gets one point cause I'm feeling somewhat generous. A waste of time.

Comments

Popular Posts